|Euroleague Basketball would like to inform that, as the 4 qualified teams for the 2018 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four are already known, the deadline for submitting applications will be May 1 at 12:00 CEST.
All of the information needed for legitimate media to apply for accreditation, including hotel reservations, will be available through MEDIA CENTRE, the official EuroLeague website for journalists. There, the entire accreditation application process may be carried out by filling in on-line registration forms.
• Accepted applications will be notified by Euroleague Basketball to the mail address provided by the user in the form (please make sure to check the spam box too); completing the application form does not automatically guarantee accreditation.
• Applications which are not submitted filling the official form or within the deadline won´t be considered.
• Applications for media credentials by agents, educational booklet authors, fan bloggers, or media that do not produce original content based on generally accepted news gathering criteria will not be considered.
• Freelancers (writers, photographers and video- reporters) may be asked to prove that they are on assignment with a media outlet to be considered for credentials.
• Media Tribune positions will be distributed based on a criteria relating to audience, readership, circulation, visits, unique users and regular coverage of the competition.
• Non right-holders Televisions and radio stations, not broadcasting through an ISDN line, will be allocated space in the Media Working Room and will not have assigned positions in the Media Tribune.
• Websites, newspapers, radio stations, magazines and news agency representatives will have a limited number of assigned seats in the Media Tribune based on a criteria relating to audience, readership, circulation, visits and unique users and regular coverage of the competition.
• The limitation conditions of assigned seats in the Media Tribune for each type of media is specified in the on-line form.
Submit your petition here: FORM