PRESS RELEASE | *|date_euroleague|*
 
                     
 
 
2022 Final Four Belgrade tickets to go on sale

Selected pre-sale to start on March 14, general sale on March 16
 
For the first time in three years, fans will have the chance to return to European basketball's greatest event when tickets for the 2022 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four at Stark Arena in Belgrade go on sale at 12.00 CET on March 16.

Before the general sale opens, there will be a presale period starting on March 14 at 12:00 CET with a wide range of seating options, including regular and VIP hospitality tickets.

Final Four standard tickets, available online at www.f4tickets.com, will be divided into nine different categories, with all sales based in Serbian dinars and prices ranging from 13.000 to 65.000 RSD – approximately €110 to €552, respectively, depending on currency rates at the time of sale. Special VIP and Hospitality packages will also be available at www.f4tickets.com.

Every ticket comes with access to both semifinals on Thursday, May 19, along with the third-place and championship games on Saturday, May 21. VIP hospitality tickets will also be available both for presale and general sale.

As a sign of gratitude for their loyalty and to give them the chance to enjoy the event they were planning to attend before the pandemic, the first day of the presale, March 14, will be available only to fans who had bought tickets for the canceled 2020 Final Four. The second day of the presale will be exclusively for ELTV subscribers, former Final Four customers and season-ticket holders of EuroLeague teams that have chosen to participate in the presale program.

Customers who find after buying tickets that they cannot attend the Final Four may list their tickets to be sold on the fan-to-fan marketplace operated by Efinity, and accessible at www.f4tickets.com. Any other sales channels are unauthorized.

For the 2022 Final Four, Stark Arena has a capacity of approximately 15,500 seats, fully 80% of which will be available to the public. From that total, each of the four qualified teams will be allotted approximately 600 tickets in different categories. The other 20% of the seating is reserved for media, sponsors and authorities.

In the event that capacity is reduced due to COVID-19 restrictions beyond the control of Euroleague Basketball, a "last in, first out" refund system will be applied, meaning that the most recent purchasers in affected seating areas will be the first to have their tickets refunded until the new, lower capacity limit is reached. Anyone affected by such refunds would retain priority to purchase tickets for the next Final Four.

Remember that reserving accommodation in Belgrade during the Final Four may be done through Euroleague Basketball's official travel partner, Tripoki.

Euroleague Basketball will inform all ticket-holders in advance and closer to the event of all requirements to enter Stark Arena, which may evolve depending on the pandemic situation. Euroleague Basketball will, in any case, fully support and adhere to all regulations, guidelines and recommendations of the Serbian government authorities.

For all other information, feel free to visit www.f4tickets.com and stay tuned to EuroLeague social media channels.


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

Euroleague Basketball (EB) is a global leader in the sports and entertainment business, devoted to running the top European competitions of professional basketball clubs under a unique and innovative organizational model. Owned and administered by some of the most successful and historic clubs in the world, EB manages the continent’s two premier men’s basketball competitions, the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague and the 7DAYS EuroCup, as well as the sport’s premier under-18 showcase, the EB Adidas Next Generation Tournament.

 

The EB competitions bring the elite of European basketball to all five continents and to the entire sports community through the OTT platform EuroLeague TV. EB also organizes a series of community and educational activities, led by the One Team program, in alignment with the United Nations Agenda 2030 Sustainable Development Goals. On the academic side, the EB Sports Business MBA trains future professionals in sports management.

 
 
 
Contact Us
Press office: [email protected] Phone: 34 933 278 427

© Copyright Euroleague Ventures - All Rights Reserved